Regular PPC audits are essential for top-notch pay-per-click campaigns.
Our review process is completely free, without obligation and created uniquely for that business through which we will offer advertising insight and advice.
A PPC audit is the best way to dig into your PPC account and discover specific areas that need improvement.
You may be amazed at what we find when we dig deep into your PPC data.
This is NOT an automated review. It will be prepared by one of our PPC practitioners and you can expect to receive it within two to five business days.
Why Get a PPC Campaign Audit?
Our PPC campaign audit lets businesses of all sizes see how they stack up against other PPC marketers in similar spend brackets.
It shows advertisers:
- What is wrong in their PPC accounts
- What can be done to improve the account’s Performance
- The results that can be expected if recommended changes are made
If you have not yet tested the water with adwords and are looking for advice then our free proposals will give you an insight into costs, traffic volumes and strategy.
What you’ll get
A free report on your overall Google Ads performance, based on a detailed review of the following areas:
- Wasted Spend – Are you making proper use of negative keywords? Or are you wasting hundreds, even thousands of rands per month on irrelevant keywords that never convert?
- Quality Score – Are your campaigns Google-approved? High Quality Scores have a major impact on your ROI, improving your rankings and lowering your costs.
- Impression Share – How often do your ads appear as a result of relevant search queries? Increased impression share can improve exposure and multiply your lead generation results.
- Click-Through Rate (CTR) – CTR is a measure of how targeted your ads are. If your CTR is low, you may be losing ground to competing advertisers.
- Account Activity – To maintain performance, you need to spend active time in your account. How often are you checking under the hood?
- Long-Tail Keyword Optimization – Are you utilizing longer, more targeted keywords in your campaigns? If not, you’re missing opportunities to grab high-intent, low-cost traffic.
- Ad Text Optimization – Are you writing enough text ads to get strong performance in terms of impressions, clicks, CTR and ad ranking?
- Landing Page Optimization – More landing pages usually means more targeted messaging. Do you have more or fewer landing pages than similar advertisers?
- Mobile Advertising – With mobile traffic growing at 200% each year, it’s crucial to stay on top of mobile PPC best practices like call extensions, sitelinks, and mobile-optimized text ads.
- PPC Best Practices – Are you adhering to the proven best practices that PPC experts follow to ensure optimal Google Ads performance?
Q & A Session
To discuss any questions or clarifications with the Audit report
Next Steps Forward
We provide you with a step-by-step plan on how you can improve your PPC advertising to achieve goals